Monday, October 18, 2010

RUGBY 7S

Rugby 7s has finished and we won. Yay!Rugby 7s was only for men.It was played at Delhi University. Rugby sevens was only on for two days.It was not surprising that we won because we are one of the best rugby teams in the world. I do think they did a really good job.


Rugby 7s was my favourite game in the Commonwealth Games because everything else I don't get how to play apart from wrestling and weight lifting but those are boring.

We got one gold meal for winning rugby 7s.I think everyone in the team that wins,should get a gold medal each and that it counts on the medal table.We would have ended up with 12 gold medals.

When we played Canada first we won 43-7 .Then when we played Guyana we won 52-0.Then when we played Scotland we won 46-0.We made to the finals and as I said before we won!!!

B.S

No comments: